Friday, March 30, 2007

A Shout Out To "G"


Today is a great day for many reasons. The first reason is that it is our neice's birthday today and she is the ripe old age of 9. Everyone knows how much I ADORE my neices. I remember wondering, when I found out that my sister was pregnant with G, how I could ever love someone as much as I love my oldest neice. Thankfully (because where would my own children be in the list of kids to love??)that all of that obviously wasn't even a consideration from the first moment that I held this little girl in my arms on the day she was born. She was a BIG baby - both were over 10lbs - and had a cute little red birthmark over her eye. She has now grown into quite the young lady and at the age of 9 is about as tall as I am, 5'2", and can share shoes with me as we wear the same size. She has a personality to match her stature and is going to one day take the world by storm with her acting and entertaining abilities. She is crazy and zany and so full of joy and a zest for life and brings tremendous joy to our family. Happy 9th Birthday G - We love you!!!
In other fantastic news, our friends welcomed their second child into the world today at 6:17pm. A little girl to join her 3 1/2 year old brother makes them their own "Party of Four!" We hear that mommy and baby are doing well and wish all of them congratulations and much love. Can't wait to meet her! So many blessings and things to be thankful for today!

0 comments: