Thursday, May 24, 2007

What Do You Think?


I first saw this mentioned on this blog and have a similar reaction... could be a great show...but I don't know if I would have let my kids do it. It looks like it ultimately could have a great message and I like the fact that no one is booted off but leaves by their choice. I wonder how many of the parents of those kids will see themselves in their kids reactions to others. I love the little girl who says (with the best mom look ever) "even when you did have a job you didn't really do it" with that look I'm sure she's seen a hundred times herself. Too funny!! Starts in the fall on CBS... I know I just said I'm happy to get unplugged for the summer and then next post- already looking to see what's on next season. I need help...lol

1 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Hmmmm....I don't know about that one!